Getting into or out of a car may be a problem for many women. Some cars are difficult to climb into because they are very small: it is also difficult to get into the back seat of a two-door car.
How to get into a car
- Face toward the front of the car.
- Stand as close to the open door as possible
- Place the foot nearest the car on the car floor.
- Slide your hips onto the seat and then pull in your head and shoulders.
- Lift the other foot into the car, holding your clothes in place. Do not enter the car head first; this would present your backside to your escort or to anyone else who might be watching.
The following variation may also be used:
- Face toward the front of the car
- Slide your hips onto the seat.
- Keeping your legs together, lift them both up, and swing your feet into the car.